Registered office: Via Belvedere 23, Castelvetro di Modena (MO)
Fully paid inshare capital amounting to EUR 2,500,000.00
VAT No. 01561020361
Economic Administrative Register No.: MO – 225748
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation EU 679/2016 on the protection of individuals’ personal data in connection with the processing and free movement thereof (hereinafter “GDPR”), we hereby inform you that the Data Controller responsible for processing the data provided by you isInterjet S.r.l. (hereinafter called “Interjet“), with registered office in Via Belvedere No. 23, Castelvetro di Modena (MO), VAT No. 01561020361 – Tel. +39 059 754611 – Fax +39 059 7548 99
NOTICE GIVEN PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF REGULATIONNO. EU 679/2016(GDPR)ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (“GDPR”) AND ITALIAN PRIVACY LEGISLATION.
Should you wish:
(1) to send any notice/request for an estimate/reservation and receive information relating to the Aerotaxi service offered by Interjet s.r.l.:
You must, through the appropriate consent button, authorise the processing of the data provided by you so that we can deal with your requests, for example by spontaneously sending messages that involve subsequently obtaining your surname, your e-mail address or other data that you should wish to voluntarily communicate to us,
The data conferred for the aforementioned purposes will, for the purpose of dealing with your requests, be processed by Interjet (which is represented here by internal and/or external Data Processors, such as service providers that have been specifically appointed by it) through electronic and manual instruments, in accordance with EU Regulation No. 679/2016 and current legislation (and, therefore, also in accordance with the principles of fairness, legality, transparency and the protection of confidentiality and rights), as well as with procedures that are closely linked to the objectives indicated in this notice.
In light of the above, the Data Processor is the Operations Office, which can be contacted through the same form that appears on the Interjet website.
Your personal data will not be disseminated, but Interjet can, as has been mentioned above disclose it, for the aforementioned purposes, to other subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies belonging to the Cremonini Group, as well as to any service providers.
Specific measures are observed for the purpose of maintaining an adequate level of security, which include protecting your data through appropriate technical and organisational measures that prevent your data being lost, unlawfully or improperly used and unauthorised access being gained thereto.
Your data will be stored at Interjet’s offices and with the Data Processors who have been appointed by the said company, for the time needed to provide the requested service and, in any event, for a period of 24 months, after which it will be deleted.
Interjet will process your data only to the extent that is required for the purpose of achieving the objectives indicated in this notice.
By sending a specific request filled out on the form that is to be found on the Interjet website, you will be entitled to exercise, free of charge and at any time whatsoever, the rights provided under current legislation, which include the right to:
- be given confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed, and access such data; you will be given the following information: the purpose for which your data is being processed, personal data categories, recipients and /or categories of recipients to whom your data has been and /or will be communicated, and the period for which such data will be stored;
- rectify your personal data, when it is inaccurate and/or supplement it, when it is incomplete.
- delete your personal data, in those situations envisaged by the GDPR.
- revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time whatsoever, without undermining the lawful nature of the data that has been processed on the basis of the consent given by you before you revoked your consent.
- request the portability of your data and, in particular, ask the Data Controller to send your data directly to another Data Controller;
- object in whole or in part to any unlawful processing of your data;
- file a complaint with a supervisory authority.